We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies.
- These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies.
- They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies.
- These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies.
- These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- to ensure you are properly logged in, where this is necessary to use the site
- to store personal registration information so that you do not have to provide it to us again on subsequent visits
- to track your progress through the site so we can make improvements to the service we offer you, and/or
- to remember any preferences which the site may allow you to set.
Managing and deleting cookies
The General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) 2018 requires website users to be told about cookies used on the site and to opt into accepting cookies, or to be able to opt out of certain cookies that are not essential to the basic functioning of the website.
You will see the opt in choices at the top of the screen. You must make a choice.
- Opting In
If you choose to opt in to cookies, we will place a small cookie on your system to help us remember that you have chosen to accept technical, session, performance, tracking, and persistent cookies. This will give you full use of this website now and in the future. You are free open the Cookies tab at any time and change your choice.
- Opting Out
You can opt out by using your browser controls to control your cookie settings.
Most web browsers (including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari) allow you to control your cookie settings and to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or other device.
Changes to our cookies statement
This Cookie Statement was last updated in December 2020.
Redirects to third party sites
Learn more about cookies
To find out more about the way cookies work, how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit aboutcookies.org or allaboutcookies.org