Our advertised price is the price you pay for each item, plus postage (Please note additional charges for international shipping may be applied). Once an order has been placed online you will receive an email confirmation.
- All prices (where applicable) include VAT.
- All stock is subject to availability.
- We make every effort to ensure that the advertised price is correct. However, if an a product has been incorrectly priced we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment or refund (as applicable). We reserve the right to alter the price of all products without notice.
- All products remain the property of The Open-Air Mission until the payment has been made in full.
Payment on our website is managed by a secure system and accepts all major credit and debit cards. Payment will be debited within 3 working days.
For orders place over the phone, by email or by post, payment can be made by card (over the phone) or by cheque (made payable to ‘The Open-Air Mission’).
Goods which are paid for by cheque will be dispatched as soon as the cheque has been cleared. An invoice can also pay by bank transfer or BACs (details of which are detailed at the bottom of the invoice). Orders will be dispatched once payment has been received.
Cancellation, Returns & Exchanges
- All damages and return requests must be notified to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Returns will not be accepted back without prior authorisation for the OAM office.
- If you have a query or if wish to make a return, please firstname.lastname@example.org with your order/invoice number before sending anything back.
- If your order arrives faulty or damaged we will happily refund/exchange it for you. We will need to be notified of this within 30 days of you receiving the order.
Please allow up to 30 days for any money to be returned back to your account. Your statutory rights are not affected. Credit card refunds will be returned to the card used for the original purchase. You should allow up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement (in practice money is often returned much quicker than two cycles).
If you have ordered an item by mistake and wish to exchange this for the correct item then notification to us must be made within 30 days of receiving the goods. The OAM Office will authorise the exchange. Any difference in costs will be settled at the time of us receiving the item(s).
Right of Cancellation
This section applies to consumers only (and not to businesses or other organisations) who order goods.
- You have the right to cancel your contract with The Open-Air Mission at any time up to 14 days after you receive the goods, in line with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations. To cancel your contract in this time frame you must notify us in writing, either by post or by email to email@example.com.
- You will be responsible for returning the goods to The Open-Air Mission at your own cost unless the goods are faulty or had been mis-described.
- No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once the product has been used, unless the product is defective and it is being returned for this reason.
- We aim to process your order as quickly as possible. Delivery times will vary but please allow up to 10 working days for your order to arrive with you. If you need your order by a certain date, please contact our office.
Out of Stock Items
Should we have insufficient stock to complete your order we will notify you. Items can be sent separately on request as stocks are replenished.
The Open-Air Mission is committed to ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information. This information is process lawfully under Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. It is processed under Contract for the purposes of providing services which you request from OAM.
Descriptions and Images
We try to ensure that our website is up to date and accurate. Some product covers may vary upon delivery. Please contact the office if you have any queries. Should you notice a discrepancy on the website please contact the OAM office.
Complaints & Feedback
OAM is committed to providing a professional service. However, if you feel there is something which we can improve upon, then please let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org